Compatible Media for:
Canon EOSC70, Panasonic AGCX350
Designed for high bit depths, frame rates, and resolutions, including Full HD, 4K, and 3D video, as well as raw and continuous burst photography in DSLR and drone systems, the 128GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC Memory Card from Angelbird features a storage capacity of 128GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support sustained read speeds of 300 MB/s and sustained write speeds of 260 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V90 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 90 MB/s.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V90 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V90. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V60, which supports minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s, UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, Angelbird's 128GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC Memory Card is protected against water, shock, x-rays, magnets, and temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°F. Also featured are ECC data reliability, wear levelling and power management for low power usage. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard your content from being erased. Included is an activation code for the full limited warranty and additional free software licenses and content.
- Sustained Read Speed: 300 MB/s
- Sustained Write Speed: 260 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 90 MB/s
- SDXC / UHS-II / V90 / U3 / Class 10
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K video
- Stable Stream
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 185°F / -25 to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 185°F / -40 to 85°C
- Resistant against shock, dust, water, temperature extremes, x-rays, and magnets
- Built-in write-protect switch
- Works with Canon, Sony, Leica, Nikon, Fujifilm, Blackmagic Design, Hasselblad, Pentax, Panasonic, Olympus, Lumix, and others